Date:      Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:05:12 -0400
From:      Chris Bowlby <excalibur@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   multiple SSL key's on one IP several Vhosts...

Hi All,

  Googling for a result of an issue where I've got more then one SSL key I
want to enable on a site (one that is certified and one that is self
signed) I ran across and issue where Multiple key's appear to not work on
the same IP, is this still the case? even after two years? Who's bright
Idea was it to tie the SSL key to the IP address and domain, and not just
the domain?

  If anyone has a work around for the this, it would be very useful to know
(other then more then one IP assigned to the VH, not an option as a
limitation of jails...)

thanks in advance..