Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:33:47 -0400
From:      "B & M Converter LTD." <bmconv@on.aibn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installing freebsd to be a apache webserver

Hello....I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a howto on
installing FreeBSD to be a webserver. I have read lots of info on
installing for newbies but I question how secure the system will be when
suggested that I install ALL applications and port collection. Is there
a list of just the apps and ports necessary for my machine to function
as a webserver?

Brian