Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:54:29 +0200
From:      "Alwin Roosen" <alwin.roosen@webline.be>
To:        "Jonas Lund" <whizzter@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Would a Transcend USB Flash Module of 2GB work?

Hi Jonas,

Thank you for the tips!

Could you explain to me how the swap partition would work? In the manual
() they say to remove the swap from fstab. I don't know much of
partitioning since this is setup-related and almost always the same on
our servers. Normally you would create a swap partition twice the size
of the memory capacity. But if you have a server with 1GB memory, and a
2GB flash-disk, how would this work?

Alwin Roosen