Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2014 09:35:30 -0600
From:      LuKreme <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Something's gone pear-shaped

 ns1 ~] $ portmaster -L

=3D=3D=3D>>> The ports directory (/usr/ports) does not seem to contain a =
ports tree
=3D=3D=3D>>> Aborting update

=3D=3D=3D>>> Killing background jobs
Terminated
=3D=3D=3D>>> Exiting
 ns1 ~] $ ls /usr/ports/
.portsnap.INDEX accessibility   databases     german            mbone    =
  ports-mgmt   www
COPYRIGHT       arabic          deskutils     graphics  misc            =
portuguese      x11
INDEX-6         archivers       devel         hebrew            =
multimedia print                x11-clocks
INDEX-7         astro           distfiles     hungarian net             =
russian         x11-drivers
INDEX-8         audio           dns           irc               net-im   =
  science              x11-fm
INDEX-8.db      benchmarks      editors       japanese  net-mgmt        =
security        x11-fonts
Keywords        biology         emulators     java              net-p2p  =
  shells               x11-servers
Mk              cad             finance       korean            news     =
  sysutils     x11-themes
README          chinese         french        lang              packages =
  textproc     x11-toolkits
Templates       comms           ftp           mail              palm     =
  ukrainian    x11-wm
Tools           converters      games         math              polish   =
  vietnamese
 ns1 ~] $=20

--=20
The Nixon I remembered was absolutely humorless; I couldn't imagine
him laughing at anything except maybe a paraplegic who wanted to vote
Democratic but couldn't quite reach the lever on the voting machine.
=E2=80=94 Hunter S Thompson