Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:12:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Hiten Pandya <hiten@uk.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: In-Kernel HTTP Server (name preference)

will it be able to send pages from the filesystem or just preloaded pages?
How will you configure it?

I can suggest using a netgraph module for the work as it can be connected
to a netgraph ksocket node to receive the requests (jdp made all the
changes needed to allow this to be done).
It also gives you a way of implementing as many servers as you need on a
single machine.

no idea on the name though