Date:      Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:12:50 +0100 (CET)
From:      "P.U.Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Victor Watkins <strat-man@comcast.net>, FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org, kayo.granillo@sun.com, "J.D. Bronson" <jbronson@wixb.com>
Subject:   RE: Solaris patches and Solaris Express

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]
Probably they want to get a foot into the workstation market. Of
course their Java Desktop's performance and stability is
disgusting now, but if they manage to activate some kind of
community around OpenSolaris, it will become a nice working
enviroment within two years or so - see OpenOffice.org and
StarOffice.

Regards,

Uli.