Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 1995 10:47:07 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        mcw@hpato.aus.hp.com (M C Wong)
Cc:        smp@csn.net, freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LyriX 1.05 for FreeBSD statically linked ?

> Ok,
>    I have just finished uploaded the source of LyriX-1.05 to
> ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming. When you unpack the tar ball, you
> will find that the file orignally named lyrix has been renamed to NoName.
>
>    The author has done that intentionally since the original name clashed
> with another software available on SCO, 8-(((

Can someone build a static version ? No motif here, and I suspect in
lots of other places as well. BTW, it is funny that this software
has a GNU copyright and uses Motif...

	Luigi
Luigi Rizzo                     Dip. di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
email: luigi@iet.unipi.it       Universita' di Pisa
tel: +39-50-568533              via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)
fax: +39-50-568522              http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/