Date:      Wed, 02 Feb 2011 03:12:36 -0800
From:      merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
To:        Jarrod Slick <jarrod@e-sensibility.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, 839273@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: qmail or postfix?

>>>>> "Jarrod" == Jarrod Slick <jarrod@e-sensibility.com> writes:

Jarrod> If you know of any specific problems with postfix that would
Jarrod> substantiate your claim I encourage you to inform the project's
Jarrod> maintainers.

In fact, given the legacy of other security tools created by the author
of Postfix (Wietse Venema) (SATAN, TCP Wrappers, Coroner's Toolkit), I'd
say that postfix was *also* designed from the start as a secure MTA.  It
certainly looks that way.  I've met Wietse in person... he's an
upstanding guy.

<merlyn@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>;