Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2009 05:39:56 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        Sylvio C?sar Teixeira Amorim <scjamorim@bsd.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pendrive 8G+CAM_REQ_CMP_ERR

--R3G7APHDIzY6R/pk

[Moved to -stable as this is not relevant to -fs]
On 2009-Feb-14 10:30:45 -0200, Sylvio C?sar Teixeira Amorim <scjamorim@bsd.=
com.br> wrote:
>3 Pendrive, 2 are 1, 1G and 8G, I'm using FreeBSD-7.1-stable, the problem =
is
>when you connect to 8G, the fbsd detects the device, da0, etc, but not
>create the / dev/da0 takes us about 10min trying to create this device, on=
ly
>appears after / dev/da0 and various error messages such as: IOERROR,
>CAM_REQ_CMP_ERR and not mounted.

You need to provide some more details of the pendrive:  What is the
probe message reported by the kernel (will be in /var/log/messages)?
What are the exact error messages (or a sample thereof)?  What does
'usbdevs -v' report about the pendrive?

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--R3G7APHDIzY6R/pk