Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:38:02 GMT
From:      Brian Neal <brian@free1.cetinc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   News Server Question

Hello,

I'm running a relativly small news-server using leafnode, a suck-feed
news-server in the ports library.  The program is started from inetd.conf
and it monitors which groups are accessed and then downloads those groups.

Unfortunately, I have some people getting ahold of some inappropriate material
and I'm wondering if there's any way to get an ip address.  Leafnode doesn't
seem to log anything, maybe inetd logs who accesses what port somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Brian Neal