Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Helping victims of terror

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Brett Glass wrote:

:At 01:24 PM 9/14/2001, Mike Meyer wrote:
:
:>But as you kept on shouting out your hatred
:
:It is you, Mike, who are shouting out hatred. I am condemning it.
:
:>I will agree that mine was a nasty, vindictive attack.
:
:Then stop.

Would you two killfile each other, please?  You're both normally at least
semi rational, so long as you don't engage each other.  At that point you
both become insufferable.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"