Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:56:41 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Jorn Argelo" <jorn@wcborstel.nl>
To:        ste@smxy.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I messed up my system, please help. library missing

I guess the best thing to do is to deinstall Apache as well, and
recompile it from the ports tree. (make sure to sync your ports-tree
first) Make sure you backup your website content, since I don't know if
the make deinstall will delete your content as well. Then recompile PHP
as well.

>correct way to do that this: "make -DWITH_OPENSSL" ?).

I believe it was yes, though correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,

Jorn