Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:09:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        Danny <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What does this error message mean in /var/log/messages?

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Danny wrote:

> -Hello
> - I installed FreeBSD 4.3 recently. I keep getting the following error
> message in /var/log/messages?

your IDE drive is going bad. i would suggest getting a new one. soon.

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan@caustic.org
 "which then led me to realize leading my life by the motto 'i'm not
      as bad as jan' would still let me get away with A LOT"
	--- j. leah williams, University of Chicago, 19 Jan, 2001