Date:      Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:47:19 +0200
From:      Martin Karlsson <mk-freebsd@bredband.net>
To:        Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange webmail/email question

Hi,

* Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com> [2003-04-13 14.14 -0500]:
> 	I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know if there's
> a port or a program out there that can download email from a webmail style
> account?  For example hotmail, or juno, or others that don't have direct
> pop3 access?  If not, is there a port that will allow you to download and
> view juno mail on linux?

There seems to be a few. I couldn't find anything for Juno, though,
but perhaps you could rewrite one of them do to Juno?

/usr/ports/mail/gotmail   =>   hotmail, msn
/usr/ports/mail/namg      =>   netaddress
/usr/ports/mail/hotwayd   =>   hotmail,msn

I haven't used any of them, so YMMV.

HTH,
--
Martin Karlsson