Date:      Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:48:28 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   pam_ssh broken in recent (as of yesterday) -current?

Hi,

first: Merry Chrismas (or a happy holliday if you don't care about
Christmas).

Yesterday I've updated my -current box and now xdm gets a signal 11 when
I use pam_ssh. My previous world was from Dec. 11.

I don't look more into this issue today, but I've seen changes to ssh
(lastlog issue) and pam_ssh.c in the logs and I will look at it later.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
                      Loose bits sink chips.