Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:57:53 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ben Follis <BFOLLIS@GAC.EDU>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Stylesheets

Hello Ben,

> Is it alright if I use the style-sheets of the handbook for a guide
> to configuring freebsd as a exim + courier + postgres email virtual
> domain server?

you can always write an article and submit PR. No need to be written
in sgml, we will take care about sgml-ification of the text. That way
it will get published on freebsd.org domain and you don't have to
worry about copyrights of our stylesheets and logos and whatever.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:danger@FreeBSD.org