Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:55:00 -0500
From:      unix <unix@donfishback.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PHP4.1.1 FBSD4.3 Stable With IMAP

I have tried the PHP lists and website with no luck.  I think this may be a
FreeBSD issue.

I am running Apache 1.3 with MOD_php4.1.1    I am trying to compile the php
module to include the IMAP functions.  I have all of my dependent programs
installed, and the compile finds them all and works perfectly.  But, when I
try to use the IMAP functions I get the error:

call to undefined function: imap_open()

Can anyone help??
Thanks,
Michael

Here is my config options:

CONFIGURE_ARGS=	--with-apxs=${PREFIX}/sbin/apxs \
		--with-config-file-path=${PREFIX}/etc
.endif

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--enable-versioning \
		--with-system-regex \