Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:39:23 +0100
From:      "Ryan Baldwin" <ryan.baldwin@nexusalpha.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: sis900 ifconfig and static ip address

Thanks alot -

I do mean rc.conf that was a mistake.

ifconfig_sis0="inet 192.168.2.100 netmask 255.255.255.0"
                                  ^^^^^^^

Oh my, that could very well be the problem. I was trying to get this going
last and am at work at the moment and wrote this post from memory but I am
fairly sure that is what I put- I will check this once I get home. I
apologise for the poorely written and stupid(if this is the problem)
question, and thanks very much for the respone.

 Ryan

Barry - sorry fr responding to your email directly - I hit reply intending
this to go to the list but then realised what was in the To field a little
to late.