Date:      22 Oct 2002 17:00:21 -0500
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Still no 'ipf -6' support in the rc scripts?

At 2002-10-22T21:20:38Z, Thomas Quinot <thomas@cuivre.fr.eu.org> writes:

> You can use the following without any patches:
>   ipfilter_flags="-6 -f /etc/ipf.rules6"

That really works?  I'll test it with my next reboot, but I never would've
guess that ipf would accept multiple '-f' arguments on the same line, let
alone switch between v4 and v6 mode during the same invocation.

If you're right, I'll be a happy camper.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.