Date:      	Wed, 15 Feb 1995 20:55:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Samplonius <tom@haven.uniserve.com>
To:        Peter Berger <peterb@telerama.lm.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BSD for DEC Alpha

On 15 Feb 1995, Peter Berger wrote:

> That's an unworthy comment.  NetBSD 1.0/i386 is rock solid, and arguably
> more of a "clean" release than 2.0.  I've run both; I'm running FreeBSD
> now.

  Ok, I've been set straight on the stability of NetBSD (and personally
reminded to stay away from e-mail after discussing our company's future or
lack thereof with my boss).

  Ok, why do we have two i386 BSD's then?  Seems like a bit of wasted
effort?  (I should also point out that, I've been partial to NetBSD
myself since it's multi-platform support made it more BSD-like, but I
sort of "fell" into FreeBSD)

Tom
(who knows he will be flamed about that last paragraph)