Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:45:12 -0400
From:      Marty Landman <marty@face2interface.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   naked floppy reader

Hi,

I'd like to be able to read the raw data on a floppy disk which has been
partially formatted. The floppy happens to be Windoz format - actually it's
from an Atari ST. Lost & Found located some files on there using a wintel
box and the demo version so I know there's data on it. Don't want to have
to pay for the license so wondered if there's anyway to do this using my
FreeBSD box.

Of course if anyone can suggest a freeware - or free for one use wintel
software that will do the trick I'd be happy with that too.

Thanks,
Marty

--
SIMPL WebSite Creation: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml