Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:17:03 -0400
From:      charlespeters@chickenbean.com
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   list membership - no email being received

To: List Manager

I am currently subscribed to the questions@freebsd.org, but for the last 3
days, I have not been able to receive any email from the list, or any other
of the freebsd mailing list that I am subscribed to.

On last Friday, I changed my email server from on one machine to another.
This was done on last Friday, and I would assume the this may have had
something to do with the email problem.  I have sent mail to myself and I am
able to receive email now.

Please check on this, and if I need to resubscribe, I will.

Thanks in advance,

Charles