Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2000 22:45:33 -0400
From:      Claude Cormier <techsupport@devises-or.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Version 2.2.8 - C compiler - vprintf()

Hi!

I have a site hosted on a i386 server with FreeBSD 2.2.8.

I would like to know if this version was delivered with both the gcc and
cc compilers.

I am currently compiling a product named cURL under the above server and
am having a problem with the function vprintf() in one of the .c module.
The make command return the error:

url.c:87: #error "We can't compile without vprintf() support".

Can someone tell me if my problem has to do with the version of the OS
or the version of the C compiler or else.

Thanks.

Claude Cormier
Ormetal Inc.