Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:17:12 +0100
From:      "Lenny Thompson" <thompsonl@tiscali.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ISPs blocking SMTP connections from dynamic IP address space

Hi Nicole

I wonder if you can help me.  I saw your message on the Net regarding =
ISPs Blocking SMTP connections from dynamic IP address space.  I have a =
problem now that didn't exist 6 months where my mail gets returned when =
emailing a specific address, the error is ....550: SPAMMER and all my =
ISP will say it's the remote end that's blocking.  Is this what your =
talking about, and if yes how can I check who's doing what? =20
=20
Thanks
Lenny