Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:38:23 +0100
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   No /tmp/X11 cleanup in xorg-6.8.1 import

Hi,

I can't see any /tmp/X11 cleanup script in the xorg-6.8.1 import.

After some candidates about that,  I think this must be do for all xorg
ports from the most common one.

I think that any running xorg install (even only
x11-server/xorg-fontserver) needs xorg-libraries.

So, the correct way to cope with this maybe install a
${PREFIX}/etc/rc.d/x11tmp.sh script from x11/xorg-libraries, working in
the way of the patch against the system /etc/rc.d

So, we may not install the script upon an OS_VERSION (When this is done
from /etc/rc.d).

I can send-pr this if needed.

Thanks in advance,
--