Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 2017 13:49:39 -0800
From:      Craig Leres <leres@ee.lbl.gov>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere: devel/llvm39: runaway_process

My poudriere build servers have been unable to build devel/llvm39 ever
since some ports changed from llvm37 (January 17th?) The error is
runaway_process and this happens during the package phase. It looks like
pkg-static spins for one hour at which point poudriere gives up on it.
Yesterday I raised max_execution_time for package on one build server to
2 hours which did not help.  My three servers are all at
10.3-RELEASE-p16 and I'm attempting to build packages for the same version.

I'm still able to build llvm37 ok. Since it takes ~2 hours for the
failure to occur I'm hoping for ideas on how to diagnose this.

		Craig