Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:25:38 -0600
From:      Duke Normandin <01031149@3web.net>
To:        Alex Charalabidis <alex@wnm.net>
Cc:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: the AMD factor in FreeBSD

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 03:41:24PM -0500, Alex Charalabidis wrote:

> Could we please get this thread off freebsd-questions? Thanks.

Amen... this one has been a long sucker! But NOT before someone writes an
"executive" summary of the thread, outlining the "bottom-line"
conclusions regarding the AMD CPUs. ;^)

An "executive" summary --- guys -- NOT a bloody book! Who will be the
brave volunteer? I've got 100 cyber$ that says Jeremiah will belly-up!!!
S.O.B. -- this could turn into yet another bullshit session.

Just kidding, guys.... ;)
--
-duke
Calgary, Alberta, Canada