Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:42:42 -0700
From:      "Ryan Campbell" <webmaster@cyberscript.net>
To:        "Stuart Henderson" <stuart@internationalschool.co.uk>, "cliff ainsworth III" <cliff@cliffsworld.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD E-Zine?

Hi, on my Site (freebsd online) I have a links database and there are about
40 to 50 links on it not including all the freebsd mirrors. I think that is
alot for a web ring. If you do make one, tell me right away because I would
love to join it.

Ryan Campbell
webmaster@cyberscript.net
http://freebsd-online.ml.org