Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 16:22:15 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        Naoki Hamada <nao@sbl.cl.nec.co.jp>
Cc:        nate@sri.MT.net, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Attention 3C5X9 owners

> Nate, your patch still lacks some cases and breaks some important
> information. I carefully studied the logic and made the connector
> selection scheme a bit clearer and robuster, I hope.

IT works for me.  I tested out this patch and it works.  I guess I'll
take the heat if it breaks other folks systems, although given that
you've tested it it should work.

Also, I want to express my thanks for the PC-CARD patches to if_ep.c.  I
got them via the Nomad's latest release and they are now part of
FreeBSD-current.

Thanks!

Nate