Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:38:24 -0400
From:      Eric Sheesley <esheesle@bcpl.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Queue file write error and swap_pager issues

I have a Freebsd 6.2 server. For the past month or so I've been getting
various messages from postfix saying "Error: queue file write error" and
occasionally in the system logs I'll receive the following:

+swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer: bufobj: 0, blkno: 130435, size: 4096
+swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer: bufobj: 0, blkno: 130409, size: 4096
+swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer: bufobj: 0, blkno: 125548, size: 4096

I made some modifications to amavis-new to use the clamd virus scanning
daemon instead of the command line version and most of the postfix
errors went away but I still occasionally get one. I've used the system
bios utilities to do a drive scan on both of the drives(raid 1) and they
both were fine according to that. Any ideas?