Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:36:13 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        Marian Cerny <jojo@matfyz.cz>
Cc:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: LOR (re0 and user map) + PANIC

Marian Cerny wrote this message on Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 19:26 +0200:
> > It would be very useful to know the revision of the file, as well as what
> > line in the code re_rxeof+0x2ae is.
>
> Is there any way how to find it out? re_rxoef() is called 4 times in
> that file.

>From the kernel compile directory:
gdb kernel.debug
l *re_rxeof+0x2ae

This of course requires you to have built your kernel with debugging
symbols.

Could you try using if_re.c from HEAD?  I plan to merge the code from
HEAD into RELENG_5 shortly.

Though looking at the code, it doesn't appear that things have changed
enough to have fixed this panic.  Once we get the line number of
re_rxeof+0x2ae, we'll have a much better idea of what the problem is.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579