Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:58:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        pjd@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: some PRs

In message: <20040718184008.GC57678@darkness.comp.waw.pl>
            Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@freebsd.org> writes:
: On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 06:51:42PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
: +> I don't claim that /dev/full is useful just for the sake of it. Your argument
: +> (that having a device just for each errno value is silly) is something I
: +> basicaly agree with.
:
: Even if it is used by some programms, I don't see it in the base system.
: It can be always implemented as a kernel module and maintained outside
: the tree.

Given that it is implemented in this driver in about 20 lines, I think
that it makes sense to have it in the base.  Suggesting it be
maintained outside of the tree is just plain silly.  It should be
brought in or abadoned.

Warner