Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 1996 15:40:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      rwalter@interaccess.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Device Drivers????

Hi, nowhere in your documention on the web have I found an explanation of what
device drivers are available under FreeBSD for peripheral
devices such as:  sound cards, video accelerator boards, etc. etc.
or even if we have to worry about such things....  I am purchasing
a pentium, and I heard, for example that you cannot use
Diamond video boards for Linux, because it is proprietary.
Please let me know where I can find the information I need to make
an informed choice that will allow me to load FreeBSD on a Pentium.
Thank you.