Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:37:04 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "FreeBSD-stable (E-mail)" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.2.7 available this weekend

Since the 2.2.x branch isn't on the -RELEASE ftp mirrors anymore, and
as a favor to someone looking for 2.2.x, I've put up a copy of my old
2.2.7 CD from Cheapbytes. It isn't a fast site (only 256k upstream),
but it's good for anyone doing an FTP install. It's only on the FTP
until Monday morning (EST), at which time, it goes back to business as
usual. As far as I know, cvsup sources are still available for
2.2.8-STABLE by using the tag RELENG_2 at your favorite mirror...
correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone needing copies of this CD can email me
directly. Until Monday, try
ftp://bsdroxs.myip.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/2.2.7-RELEASE/
-Otter
otterrATtelocityDOTcom