Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 17:00:59 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
To:        Isidor Kouvelas <ikouvela@cisco.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom CreditCard Ethernet

On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 11:56:44AM +0000, Isidor Kouvelas wrote:

> Have there been any developments on a driver since the last email messages on
> the list?
>
> Isidor

Yes indeed.  My driver is (seriously) almost ready to be inflicted on some
helpless testers, basically as soon as I get the autonegotiation stuff
working and clean up the code somewhat.  Unfortunately I have to juggle
that with writing the next chapter of my thesis and my teaching
commitments -- guess which come first :)  If you're really lucky I might
have something by the weekend, otherwise sometime next week.  Shall I add
you to the list o' potential testers?

	Scott