Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 1995 21:35:34 -0300 (EST)
From:      lenzi <lenzi@mtm.ufsc.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lenzi thanks

Ok folks.

I apologize for such a foolish question. (X numlock case...)

I have also asked all my friends (all of then use linux)
and on those systems they detect the same problem but
as linux builds the configuration file with the ServerNumlock active
the problem does not show up.

I have the BSD system running for a month serving as a gateway
in a 8 port slip machine. (it replaced an Unixware 1.1 machine)
Now the machine goes full 19.2Kb in all the 8 ports.
As I have only the disks from 2.0.5 and could not find a FAQ
on X11R6.

Now I am working on databases (Ingres) using BSD.

Thanks for the help.

Lenzi, Sergio
email: lenzi@mtm.ufsc.br