Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:50:51 -0400
From:      Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   audio/squeezecenter: .tgz not on Freebsd.org (is on slimdevices.com); perl probs

The port tries to find the .tgz on FreeBSD.org only, but it does not
exist.  I found it on slimdevices -- same MD5, SHA256, SIZE:

http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/SqueezeCenter_v7.0.0/squeezecenter-7.0-noCPAN.tgz

After building successfully, it fails to start with some problems in Perl:

  root@PECTOPAH:squeezecenter<130# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/squeezecenter start
  Starting squeezecenter.
  Use of uninitialized value in join or string at
  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/mach/File/Spec/Unix.pm line 82.
  Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/mach/YAML/Syck.pm line 75.
  Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
  /usr/local/squeezecenter/Slim/Utils/Prefs.pm line 265.

  root@PECTOPAH:squeezecenter<131# telnet localhost 9000
  Trying 127.0.0.1...
  telnet: connect to address 127.0.0.1: Connection refused

The first file value is @_, the second is $_, and I can't see the issue
with the third file.

My perl-fu is pretty rusty so I can't be much use tracking this down.

My system:
FreeBSD PECTOPAH.shenton.org 6.3-STABLE FreeBSD 6.3-STABLE #18: Thu Jun 12 12:42:34 EDT 2008     root@PECTOPAH.shenton.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SHENTON  i386

Thanks!