Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 2010 12:14:00 -0700
From:      "Business Network" <noreplyB-NET@ymail.com>
To:        <freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Succeed in a Tough Economy!

                          Succeed in a Tough Economy!

   A small business can turn=20 a bad economy into a great opportunity.
   According to a = recent=20 study, more business owners and managers
   are turning to E-mail=20 Marketing then = ever=20 before.  Every other
   type of advertising has declined in sales = -=20 except E-mail
   Marketing. This=20 proves that it works!
   When you launch your E-mail = Marketing=20 program with [1]our=20
   company you have access to powerful tools that can help = you grow=20
   revenue, find new customers and achieve your online marketing=20
   goals.

   We Have Access To 45=20 Million Businesses & 200=20 Million Consumers.
   Drive traffic directly to your = website=20 with ease using
   our [2]turnkey e-mail = marketing=20 programs!

   [3]Click=20 Here to get our FREE Information Packet!

   OUR OFFER:

   Our Graphics Team Designs Your AD
   You Pick Your Ideal = Target=20 Audience
   We = Provide=20 OPT-IN Customer List
   We Scrub Do not E-mail Database
   Send E-mails Using = our=20 Servers
   Track=20 Click-Thru's & Open Rates
   Direct Traffic To = Your Web=20 site
   Customer = Contacts=20 You Interested
   Blast Can=20 Broken Up As You Need

   1 (800) = 330-4022

   [4]Click=20 Here  to get our FREE Information Packet!

   The Decision To Grow Is = Yours.=20 Are You Ready?
   <= /td>

   [5][ljoq3"]