Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 14:10:26 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two new doc/ sub-directories

Folks,

I'm thinking about adding two new sub-directories to doc/

    bin/	For any scripts we use to make things easier.  For example,
		I've got a script (co-written with Alexey Zelkin) to help
		automate the FTP site build.

    ftp/	For additional content that goes on the FTP site, but
		that doesn't fit in the existing structure anywhere.  For
		example, the README file in pub/FreeBSD/doc/.

I think adding "bin/" is a no-brainer.  I'm not so sure about ftp/ (or
whether or not that's a good name).  Comments welcome.