Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 17:17:46 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: commercial software

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Studded wrote:

>	Actually that's the corrolary. :) The actual Godwin rule is that the
>first person to invoke a comparison to nazi's loses the argument by
>definition. This was one of my favorite parts of the "old" usenet
>because judicious use of the Godwin rule could drive the particularly
>lame flamers into a frenzy due to their carefully written analogies to
>nazi germany being completely ignored. :)

This sounds like some old school stuff that I have never read before.
There has to be a reference to this on the web some where. I think I shall
have to check this out.

In the mean time "MAKE MONEY FAST"!

Thank you,       | Try some of this. It will show you where you're at.
Jason Wells	 | http://www.freebsd.org/