Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:58:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: GNATS weirdness?

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, Donald Burr wrote:

> that were submitted AFTER mine that never showed up!  Is GNATS having a
> nervous breakdown?  Should I re-send the pr's that didn't get through?

Maybe -- it wouldn't be the first time.  If you don't see them in
http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/cgi/send-pr.cgi/, then you probably can
re-send them...  If the originals did make it into the system,
then it's probably easist to just remove their remnants.

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk