Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 23:22:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com, FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Aic7xxx driver instability with the Quantum Atlas

 * Thanks, but which file should I get?  The Atlas-II/LXY4 directory doesn't
 * contain any instructions, and has three files:
 *
 * D5gnlxy4.fup
 * Dagnlxy4.fup
 * Dkgnlxy4.fup

A followup on this.  I downloaded all three, and the dsp.exe program
(picked up from "Atlas" directory) claimed they are for XP27275S,
XP34550S, and XP39100S, in that order.

These are 2.2GB, 4.5GB, 9.0GB versions of narrow Atlas-IIs.  I
couldn't find anything for my 4.5GB wide Atlas-II (even in the LXQ1 or
LXY1 directories).

Satoshi (sniff)