Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:10:49 GMT
From:      James Thomas <jthomas@crucialservers.net>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/103239: Please add our company to : Internet Service Providers

>Number:         103239
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Please add our company to : Internet Service Providers
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Crucial Servers LLC uses FreeBSD to the fullest controlling our hosting network behind PC FreeBSD based routers that control ipv4 and ipv6 connectivity, traffic shapping and advanced firewall tactics all currently use FreeBSD. All our public and private web servers all run FreeBSD 4.9 or higher and have uptimes over 400 days. We are a FreeBSD friendly provider and offer Free consulting for colocation and server customers.