Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:27:36 -0800
From:      Scott Stevenson <scott@maxify.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Partial web page loading

On Feb 20, 2005, at 1:39 PM, Kevin Kinsey wrote:

> Are we understanding correctly that it's the server at issue?
>
> Pages from theocacao.com are looking fine here.  On
> cocoadevcentral.com,
> the article I looked at seemed fine; however, the right sidebar/navbar
> seemed
> truncated.  I felt sure it was a rendering/CSS bug, though.

Interesting. Could you detail what you see, or send me a screenshot
off-list? It's possible you may have encountered the problem. Which
browser are you using? Does it look like this screenshot pictured here?
http://theocacao.com/document.page/82

> top(1)

It's definitely not a load issue.

> /var/log/httpd-access.log
> /var/log/httpd-error.log

I've looked through these. Nothing unusual.

> Is there any pattern to these "misloaded" pages?

I don't really have enough data to answer that, unfortunately. I
haven't been able to recreate the problem myself, either.

The only thing I can say for sure is that no one emailed about this
prior to the switch to FreeBSD. Not that it's necessarily a
platform-specific issue, but it's all I have to go on right now.

Thanks,

    - Scott

--
http://treehouseideas.com/