Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:42:34 -0000
From:      cipherbk <cipherbk@yahoo.com>
To:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] Re: pf 1.59 and ALTQ install trouble

Interestingly, that didn't make a difference, buildkernel/installkernel
worked, as did the PF installation, but still dmesg gives the same
error messages:

link_elf: symbol altq_lookup undefined
link_elf: symbol altq_lookup undefined
KLD pf.ko: depends on pfaltq - not available

So, I do need assistance on the first issue after all.  Something's
amiss with the ALTQ install procedure.