Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:42:29 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        "freebsd-chat" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: windows debate

At 20:08 17-12-1999 -0800, David Schwartz wrote:
>	2) Much of the ease-of-use that Windows brings is mythical. Windows
>computers are really not that easy to use. And they're especially hard to
>troubleshoot and maintain.

And absolute pain to debug! I have been working on some Photoshop plugins
for Windows. I cannot load them to the debugger because I'd have to wade
through all of Photoshop's code (which I have no source code for) before
getting into my plugin. The only way to debug it is by deliberately causing
an exception, which makes Windows offer me to debug the code, and it starts
the debugger at the point where the exception happened. What a way to work!

Cheers,
Adam