Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:25:41 +0530
From:      Mubeesh ali <mubeeshalivm@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   free bsd on laptops

Hi ,

I am looking for suggestions on buying laptops for exclusively  running
free bsd .  Please advise  if we should specifically avoid certain wireless
or graphics cards  which have less or no support in bsd, Any good vendor
suggestion  with good bsd support for hardware will also be helpful. As of
now i am running free bsd in vmware to learn it.

Please excuse if this was a wrong mailing list or if this was not an
appropriate question here. This is my first email to the list.

Thank You,
Mubeesh Ali.V.M