Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 1996 23:17:02 +0000 (WET)
From:      Paulo Menezes <paulo@lapa.isr.uc.pt>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/2158

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Synopsis: Update of Mesa port
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
> State-Changed-By: jkh
> State-Changed-When: Thu Dec 5 04:03:19 PST 1996
> State-Changed-Why:
> Committed.  BTW, was this PR really "critical?"  Are there
> users who use Mesa in life-support equipment now? :-)

Not critical in that sense :))
But I would not like to have a broken port in the tree :-|
It was the first time that I used send-pr and I was somewhat surprised by
the form that was presented to me! I led me to a "what should I write?"
:))

BTW: Have you read the mail I sent you (a long time ago, while you were
somewhere) about the www mirror in freebsd.dee.uc.pt ?

Paulo