Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:03:59 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Any vital post 6.0 fixes gone into stable ?

I'm about to start installing a whole new set of machines for production
use with 6.0 on them. Normally I would just use -RELEASE, but as this is
a dot-nought release I was wondering if there is anything vital which
has been commited to stable, and if I should therefore sun the machines
under stable instead. I havent seen anything go past which I regard as
critical, though somebody did make a mention of some arp problem
being fixed, which I could find a reference to the original problem for.

Anything I need to know ? Am running release on a couple of machines here
and it works fine for me so far, but always good to get other opinions.

-pcf.