Date:      Thu, 01 Nov 2007 01:00:21 +0100
From:      Eduardo Morras <nec556@retena.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: memory pool, rfc

At 00:38 01/11/2007, you wrote:
>Ouch! ...you are not trying to sell anything are you? It may be in
>your best interest if you proceed to the hackers list, to initiate
>conversation in a way that explains how your code will benefit a
>cause, not slam other people (and their work) that are already
>established!
>
>Steve

No, i don't want to sell anything to anyone. I'm already on hackers
list but has very low traffic (9 messages last 5 days) and this is a
question list no ? ;-) I think that in this list are FreeBSD
*gurus*/hacks too which could say a "try it" or a "are you crazy?"
answer. If other developers thinks that they need my rfc i'll add my
code to FreeBSD.

The point to zlib / libbzip2 is because when i talk about compression
*always* someone says " Why don't use zlib?" Short answer No, Medium
Answer: deflate is 15 years old and there are better and faster algs now.